Do you suffer from chronic pain? Would you like to stop relying on medications to get you through the day? Do you want to find a long-term solution to minimizing your pain? We are here to help.
Come in for an informational meeting and we can create a plan that works for you. Call (707) 338-9084 to schedule a consult.
Here are a few of the options that we offer in office which can specifically help prevent and/or cure chronic pain.
Have you ever heard that “Pain is in the Brain?” Neurofeedback can help rewire and strengthen the brain. Each client receives specialized treatment, meaning that we make an individualized program based on the needs of each person. The specific type of neurofeedback that may best fit your needs will be determined during your first office visit. Please read a more in-depth description about neurofeedback here.
PEMF (Pulsed Electro Magnetic Frequencies)
Electromagnetic fields exist naturally in the world around us. They are found in each cell in the body as well as around the earth. By using PEMF, or Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy, we can alter these fields in a reparative way.
PEMF work to:
· Reduce pain, inflammation, the effects of stress on the body, and platelet adhesion.
· Improve energy, circulation, blood and tissue oxygenation, sleep quality, blood pressure and cholesterol levels, the uptake of nutrients, cellular detoxification and the ability to regenerate cells.
· Balance the immune system and stimulate RNA and DNA.
· Accelerate repair of bone and soft tissue.
· Relax muscles chronically constricted muscles
The Alpha-Stim is a small, handheld device that delivers advanced Microcurrent Electrical Therapy (MET) directly to your pain site through an exclusive, patented waveform. The unique waveform uses a highly refined and extensively researched microampere current to provide non-invasive, sustainable relief.
Quell is designed for people with back pain, arthritis pain, nerve pain and leg and foot pain. It is an at-home device that we rent for trial, after which, clients are able to purchase if the product works for them.
1. Quell electrically stimulates peripheral sensory nerves.
2. Sensory nerves carry neural pulses to the pain processing centers in the central nervous system.
3. Neural pulses activate descending pain inhibition, providing widespread analgesia for chronic pain.
Quell is clinically proven, nonaddictive, and has no side effects.
Research on Chronic Pain and Neurofeedback
New Hope for Sufferers of Chronic Pain [pdf]
Neurofeedback Treatment for Pain Associated with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I [abs.]
Control Over Brain Activation and Pain Learned by Using Real-Time Functional MRI [pdf]
Research on PEMF (Pulsed Electro Magnetic Frequencies)
Research on Alpha-Stim